Delectable Ham and Mushroom Quiche
Ham and Mushroom Quiche our delectable selection for a delightful fusion of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds.
This Savoury dish combines tender ham and earthy mushrooms, perfectly complemented by the creamy richness of cream cheese.
Topped with juicy tomatoes and fragrant basil, this quiche is a true culinary masterpiece that will elevate any mealtime experience.
Prepare to indulge in a slice of heaven with every bite!!
Ham and Mushroom Quiche
CRUST FOR HAM AND MUSHROON QUICHE
- 1 pkt 200g cream crackers, crushed.
- Pinch cayenne pepper.
- 75g butter, melted
FILLING FOR HAM AND MUSHROOM QUICHE
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced.
- 125g ham, sliced into strips.
- 2 x 250g each cream cheese.
- 4 extra large eggs
- salt & black pepper to taste.
- pinch dried Basil.
- 6 small tomatoes in thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 24cm ovenproof pie dish with margarine.
- Mix the crushed cream crackers, cayenne pepper and melted butter together.
- Press onto the bottom and against the sides of the prepared pie dish.
- Saute the mushrooms in a little oil until golden brown.
- Add the ham and stir fry lightly before turning into the prepared pie dish.
- Beat the cream cheese and eggs together, add seasoning and pour over the mushroom mixture in the pie dish.
- Arrange the tomatoes on top and bake for 40 to 45 mins or until the filling has set.
We hope you enjoyed creating and savoring this mouthwatering ham and mushroom quiche as much as we did.
Whether you're hosting a brunch preparing a special dinner, or simply treating yourself and your family to a comforting meal, this recipe is sure to impress.
With its harmonious blend of flavors and beautiful presentation, our ham and mushroom quiche is a true showstopper.
Broccoli, Avocado and Citrus Salad
As a bonus to the ham and mushroom quiche we have added to the recipe for a delightful combination of broccoli, citrus, avocado and cucumber.
Get ready to be inspired by the flavors, colors, and nutritional goodness that these ingredients bring to your plate.
Whether you're a seasoned chef or a kitchen novice, we have plenty ideas and recipes to help you explore the endless possibilities of this refreshing and vibrant combination.
So keep your apron on and let's dive into the world of broccoli, citrus, avocado and cucumber.
- 300g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 oranges
- 1 pink Grapefruit
- ½ cucumber, cut in short thick wedges.
- a small handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and sliced
- 45ml (3tTbsp) Westfalia Lemon Flavor Avocado Oil.
- 30ml (Tbsp) Westfalia Plain Avocado Oil.
- 60ml (2tsp) honey.
- 15ml (1Tbsp) chopped fresh mint.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 x Ciabatta roll, torn into small chunks.
- 30ml (2Tbsp) Westfalia Garlic flavored Avocado Oil.
- Reheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place bread and avocado oil in a mixing bowl and toss to evenly coat the bread.
- Place in a single layer on the baking tray and roast for 10 minutes until crispy.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the lemon flavored avocado oil over a medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Pan fry broccoli until lightly charred and just cooked but still crunchy.
- Segment the oranges and grapefruit using a serrated knife, over a bowl to catch the juice. Squeeze any juice from the pith, and reserve for the dressing.
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com