Summer Potato Salad
- 905g Red potato's scrubbed
- 1Tbsp salt
- 2 ears corn
- 1 small tin Peas
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp pickle juice,divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise (240g)
- ½ Tsp paprika
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup celery diced
- ½ cup dill pickle coarsely chopped
- quarter cup red onions chopped
- quarter cup green onions chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped for garnish.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover by 5cm cover and bring to boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, uncover, add the salt and corn, and reduce to medium. Simmer for 10-15 mins, until the potatoes and the corn are tender, drain.
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl. Combine 2 Tablespoons of pickle juice with the mustard and pour it over the still warm potatoes. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30mins to an hour.
- Dice the red bell pepper, removing the ribs and seeds.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, remaining Pickle sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir until smooth.
- Add the bell pepper, corn, celery, pickles, red onion, green onions and dill to the bowl with the potatoes. Pour the sauce over and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the potato salad with chopped chives for garnish, and enjoy,
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com