Tagliatelle with Asparagus and Feta
Tagliatelle with Asparagus and Feta is on the menu today so welcome to a culinary revelry where the vibrant flavors of the Mediterranean take center stage.
Brace yourself for an inforgettable dining experience with our recipe featuring artichokes, mint, parsley, tagiatelle and feta cheese.
Envision the delicate ribbons of pasta and the earthly freshness of parsley.
Then take it take it to the next level as you crumble the tangy feta cheese, adding a creamy and slightly salty touch.
With each bite you will embark on a sensory journey that transports you to the sun-kissed shores of Greece and Italy.
So, prepare your ingredients, unleash your creativity, and let's dive into a delightful Mediterranean feast that celebrates the flavors and the joy of culinary exploration.
This is such a simple dish to make, and can be used as a full meal, or a delicious salad.
Hope you have fun making it!!
- 250g tagliatelle
- 2T Olive Oil
- 2T finely chopped parsley
- 1T finely chopped fresh mint
- 250g fresh asparagus, cut into pieces
- 200g canned artichokes
- 200g feta, crumbles
- Green olives to your taste.
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the packet instructions until just done.
- Drain and toss with the olive oil, parsley and mint.
- Set aside.
- Steam the asparagus for 1 minute (it must still be slightly crunchy)
- Add the asparagus, arthichokes and feta cheese to the pasta and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
And to enjoy this meal even more please see below for a delicious Olive and Tomato Panzanella Salad.
Olive and Tomato Panzanella Salad
- Tomatoes (variety) cut to your liking
- 1 red onion, sliced.
- 100g pitted green olives and sliced.
- 100 black olives
- Lightly mix all the ingredients in a large non-metal bowl,
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine or Balsamic vinegar
- 5ml (1t) Dijon Mustard2 garlic cloves chopped
- 5m (1t) each salt and ground pepper
- 5ml (1t) dried thyme
- Mix all the ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Mix through.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30mins
- ½ Ciabatta, torn into rough chunks
- 30ml 2(T) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Spread the chunks on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle the garlic over and mix through.
- Toast in the heated oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Spread the salad out on a large plate and sprinkle the rest of the basil over. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve! A delicious salad as a great touch to add to your Tagliatelle!
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com