Chicken Breast Recipes for any Occasion
Preparing a Chicken Breast for Stuffing
Various requests have come through for our chicken breast recipes and let me tell you that chicken meat is simply one of the best meats out for creating mouth-watering, quick and easy dishes.
Hi and welcome to all my friends and fellow home chefs, I know you will enjoy these chicken breast recipes, they are quick, they are simple and if you and your family enjoy chicken then these are definitely for YOU.
Chicken Breast Recipe - Mozarella and Bacon & Spinach
This delicious chicken breast recipe is stuffed with baby spinach, mozzarella cheese and mushrooms and then wrapped with streaky bacon and baked in the oven.
SPECIAL NOTE: For all the Banting dieters, all you have to do is leave out the Fruit chutney
|Chicken breast stuffed with Mozarella and spinach
|Stuffed Chicken Breast rolled in bacon
- 4 skinned chicken breasts.
- Small bunch of baby spinach. Wash properly and dry.
- 2 large cloves of crushed garlic (see medicinal benefits of eating garlic).
- Spring onions.
- 200g mushrooms roughly chopped.
- 8 slices streaky rindless bacon.
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese.
- rock sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- 1 Tbsp fruit chutney (leave out if Banting).
- Paprika to taste.
- Preheat Oven to 360°F (180° C).
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, mozzarella cheese, spring onions, mushrooms and garlic, mix and set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly the chicken breasts, DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into the cut chicken breasts.
- Fold the chicken breasts carefully and using 2 strips of bacon tightly wrap around each chicken breast.
- Using cling wrap, firmly wrap the breast and place in fridge for about 30 mins.
- Remove the breast from the fridge and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 45 mins or until the chicken is no longer pink the center.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Chicken Breasts stuffed with Jalapenos
Our next recipe is for Chicken breasts stuffed with jalapeno chillies, sun dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. The breast is rolled and then topped with a creamy mushroom sauce and mixed cheeses sauce. And this one is just fine for my Banting friendly friends.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts with the skin.
- 4Tbsp grated mozzarella cheese.
- 2Tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes.
- 2 med size jalapeno chillies.
- 2Tbsp spring onions chopped.
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs.
- ½ of a cup of chopped chives.
- 1 fresh clove garlic crushed.
- Freshly ground sea salt to taste sea salt.
- Freshly ground black pepper corns.
- Mix the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Using a sharp knife taking care not to cut yourself, butterfly the chicken breasts. Do not to cut all the way through.
- Spoon mixture into the cut chicken breasts.
- Fold the chicken breasts carefully and using 2 strips of bacon tightly wrap around each chicken breast to seal the breasts , and secure with a toothpick.
- Using cling wrap, firmly wrap the breast and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Place in shallow baking dish. with a wire tray and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the centre.
- Remove from oven cover with the sauce as laid out below and serve
Cheesy Mushroom Sauce
Creamy FLOURLESS mushroom sauce which we think all Banting Enthusiasts would approve of
- 4 Tbsp butter.
- 1 small onion.
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped.
- Cayenne pepper to taste.
- 2 - 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms.
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. garlic.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup cream.
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in onion, bell pepper, sliced mushrooms and cayenne pepper. Cook until the mushrooms lose their moisture and are tender.
- Add the garlic and saute for 2 min.
- Stir in the canned soup and cream; bring to a simmer over a low heat and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Both of these stuffed chicken breast recipes can be served with really anything that pleases you:
- Roasted medley of veggies
- Roasted Potatoes chunks, (sweet potato chunks for all our Banting enthusiasts).
- Any combination of fresh salads of your choice.
- Fresh grilled asparagus, green beans and glazed baby carrots
P.S. If you enjoyed this recipe please share with your friends.
And as always, until we meet again the Home Cooking Haven Kitchen
Happy cooking !
Get back to the top of Chicken Breast Recipes
Go right back to our Home Page
We really hope that you will get great enjoyment out of cooking this recipe as well as eating it, and sharing the experience where ever you go.
Don't forget to come back to Home Cooking Haven to see what's cooking and until we meet again..........
Copyright 2014 Home Cooking Haven.Com. All Rights Reserved.