3 Chicken Breast Recipes for any occasion
Mozarella & Spinach Chicken Breasts
We have decided to make this a bonus page by giving you 3 delicious recipes for chicken breasts, try them one by one, or if you entertaining do them all.
I dare you!!
On Top Terms
This first delicious chicken breast recipe is stuffed with baby spinach, mozzarella cheese and mushrooms and then wrapped with streaky bacon and baked in the oven.
- 4 skinned chicken breasts.
- Small bunch of baby spinach. Wash properly and dry.
- 2 large cloves of crushed garlic (see medicinal benefits of eating garlic).
- Spring onions.
- 200g mushrooms roughly chopped.
- 8 slices streaky rindless bacon.
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Rock sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- 1 Tbsp fruit chutney (leave out if Banting).
- Paprika to taste.
- Preheat Oven to 360°F (180° C).
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, mozzarella cheese, spring onions, mushrooms and garlic, mix and set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly the chicken breasts, DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into the cut chicken breasts.
- Fold the chicken breasts carefully and using 2 strips of bacon tightly wrap around each chicken breast.
- Using cling wrap, firmly wrap the breast and place in fridge for about 30 mins.
- Remove the breast from the fridge and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 45 mins or until the chicken is no longer pink the center.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Chicken Breasts stuffed with Jalapenos
Our next recipe is for Chicken breasts stuffed with jalapeno chillies, sun dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. The breast is rolled and then topped with a creamy mushroom sauce and mixed cheeses sauce. And this one is just fine for my Banting friendly friends.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts with the skin.
- 4Tbsp grated mozzarella cheese.
- 2Tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes.
- 2 med size jalapeno chillies.
- 2Tbsp spring onions chopped.
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs.
- ½ of a cup of chopped chives.
- 1 fresh clove garlic crushed.
- Freshly ground sea salt to taste sea salt.
- Freshly ground black pepper corns.
- Mix the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Using a sharp knife taking care not to cut yourself, butterfly the chicken breasts. Do not to cut all the way through.
- Spoon mixture into the cut chicken breasts.
- Fold the chicken breasts carefully and using 2 strips of bacon tightly wrap around each chicken breast to seal the breasts , and secure with a toothpick.
- Using cling wrap, firmly wrap the breast and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Place in shallow baking dish. with a wire tray and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove from oven cover with the sauce as laid out below and serve
Cheesy Mushroom Sauce
Creamy FLOURLESS mushroom sauce which we think all Banting Enthusiasts would approve of
- 4 Tbsp butter.
- 1 small onion.
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped.
- Cayenne pepper to taste.
- 2 - 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms.
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. garlic.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup cream.
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in onion, bell pepper, sliced mushrooms and cayenne pepper. Cook until the mushrooms lose their moisture and are tender.
- Add the garlic and saute for 2 min.
- Stir in the canned soup and cream; bring to a simmer over a low heat and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
All of these stuffed chicken breast recipes can be served with really anything that pleases you:
- Roasted medley of veggies
- Roasted Potatoes chunks, (sweet potato chunks for all our Banting enthusiasts).
- Any combination of fresh salads of your choice.
- Fresh grilled asparagus, green beans and glazed baby carrots
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com