Delicious Chicken & Litchi Salad
- Moderately Hot
- 1 kg chicken breasts fillets
- salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Olive Oil
- 2 small onions chopped
- 2 - 3 T roasted curry powder
- 1t ground Cumin
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- ½ cup good quality mayonnaise
- ½ double cream Yoghurt
- 1 large can Litchis drained (keep syrup).
- 2T Poppy Seeds
- 80ml Lime Juice
- 2T Thai fish sauce
- 3 T canola Oil
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle with oil and bake for 30 min
- Heat a little oil in a pan and stir-fry the onions until soft.
- Add the curry powder and cumin and mix.
- Remove from head and stir in the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Add chicken mix and Chilli.
Mix 80 ml of the litchi syrup with the rest of the ingredients (except the Lychees).
- 30g Rocket
- 1 -2 Celery stick sliced into strips with potato peeler.
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced.
- 1 large handful of walnuts chopped.
- 3 tomatoes cut in quarters.
- Add litchis to the chicken and gently mix.
- Arrange the rocket, celery and apple on a platter and drizzle a little of the dressing.
- Spoon the chicken mixture on top and scatter the walnuts over.
- Serve Cold
You might really like these as well!!
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com