Home Cooking Haven
Delicious, but Simple Recipes for Everyone
Every single one of us here at Home Cooking Haven.com simply love cooking, we love simple recipes, we love healthy recipes and we love nothing more than been able to share these recipes with each and every one of you.
Welcome, welcome, welcome....... one and all to Home Cooking Haven.com and this is what you have to know about us right from the start ..... we are not hoity-toity, we do not offer "fine dining", and we are not master chef's, BUT we do have a great selection of genuine home researched, and home tasted delicious recipes for;
- those of us who have to cook every night, we cannot afford eating out or buying takeouts.
- those of us who have to cook for kids, and often the friends of our kids.
- those of us who have to cook meals for one person only, sad but true.
- those of us that are pensioners.
- those who are on a strict budget , and sometimes have to entertain on that budget
- and more...
What to expect from Home Cooking Haven
Not only are we going to supply you with these simple recipes, but we are also going to tell you what the ingredients are good for, and in some instances what you should not be eating because of certain ailments that will be aggravated by eating these foods.
Some of us may be able to afford "fine dining", some of us enjoy the Hamburger joints, but to enjoy a home cooked meal is something every single human being on this earth should have access to.
we believe that these recipes are to help those of us who have had along long day at work, are tired, and don't have a clue what to cook.
We also know that most of these ingredients could be in our pantry's or perhaps even grown in our gardens, so you would not have to run off to the shop to buy "stuff" for a meal and then not use it again in months.
Our ultimate aim is that you have fun, you enjoy doing it, it is economical and you will pass them onto everyone you know, "Tom, Dick and Harry" and all their relations, because you have enjoyed these meal thoroughly.
We would value your feedback, even recipes that you think we should add to this website,
All YOUR very own tried and tested ones, that you know work for you and can work for the rest of us, keeping in mind that this website is for simple economical meals, to help us all make our day- to- day cooking an enjoyable experience rather than a bind.
- Chicken Breast Recipes
- A delicious collection of chicken breast recipes for any occasion.
- The best Curry Chicken Recipe yet
- If you like curry, then you will love this curry chicken recipe.
- Chicken Pie Recipe
- A simple,but delicious chicken pie recipe filled with veggies, for the whole family
- chicken stroganoff
- The most delicious Chicken Stroganoff that you will ever taste and so quick and easy to prepare
- chicken cooking recipe
- baked chicken cooking recipe with carrots,oniions.mushrooms
- Chicken Stuffing
- What the stuff is going on here? Chicken Stuffing Recipes of note that's what!!
- christmas menu
- Absolutely simple easy on the purse strings four course Christmas Menu
- Gammon Recipes with Cherries and Pineapple
- No idea how to cook gammon, then you have to try one of the best gammon recipes around. Simple, but ooooh so absolutely delicious.
- new year recipe
- Happy New Year !! And do have a scrumptious and simple New Year Recipe for you to delight your friends and family
- spicy fruit salad
- spicy fruit salad with mango, pineapple,cling peaches with a soft touch of chillies and spices
- Beef stew
- Delicious beef stew cooked with all the healthy vegetables you want
- Irish Stew
- The best ever genuine Irish Stew outside of good ole Ireland
- Sausage Casserole of note,
- sausage casserole, scrumptious casserrole,more please sausage casserole.
- Oxtail Cooking Recipes
- Delicious oxtail cooking recipes stacked with all kinds healthy veggies
- cabbage recipes with mince
- mouthwatering cabbage recipes including various cabbage stuffed rolls
- Meatball recipes from Mom
- Meatball recipes - Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!!
- Pickled fish
- South African picked fish,the tastiest sweet and sour pickled fish, you will ever eat/
- Bangers and Mash
- Tasty, quick bangers and mash recipe for the busy people of this world.
- Spaghetti Bolognese - Quick Recipe
- Ooooh man, this is the easiest and quickest and tastiest spaghetti bolognese of all
- steak and mushrooms
- Steak and mushrooms, the quick, tasty and simple way of serving a meal when you have little time.
- Beef Curry
- Delicious beef curry with beans, potato and carrots
- bunny chow
- Funky Food from Africa - bunny chow with lamb,beef,beans,chichen curry
- Fish Curry
- Banting compliant tasty, delicious fish curry with pilchards or any fish
- curry lamb
- Delicious, scrumptious, economical curry lamb with potato and green beans.
- Mince Curry
- Absoluitely delicious mince curry with veggies,mixed beans and potatoes.
- Two Trifle Recipes
- Wickedly delicious Trifle Recipes
- Cottage Pie Recipes
- cottage pie recipes for one and all
- Fish Cooking Recipe - Baked and Delicious
- Try this Fish Cooking Recipe - you will just loooove it.
- Butternut Soup
- Easy butternut soup with healthy veg including broccoli
- Chicken Soup Recipe in a Pressure Cooker
- A chicken soup recipe you will never forget
- Soup Cooking Recipes - Healthy Veggie Soup with Meat
- Tasty soup cooking recipes using veggies and meat ,low budget
- Leek and Potato Soup
- Leek and Potato Soup with all sorts of other delicious yummy "stuff" you can add
- lentil soup
- Lip smackingly good, red or brown lentil soup
- pumpkin soup recipe
- tantilizing pumpkin soup recipe that will warm your heart and touch your soul.
- Healthy Onion Soup
- Make this healthy onion soup
- Delicious Baked Spaghetti Recipe
- A simple, but delicious baked spaghetti recipe, ideal for a picnic or a sit down meal, it looks so impressive yet is so simple to make
- pressure cooker recipes
- Love your Pressure Cooker? Then check out these really cool recipes
- Chicken Slow Cooker
- wow.....a chicken slow cooker recipe that will not only suit your budget very nicely but will also tickle your taste buds.
- Lamb Shank done to perfection in a Slow Cooker.
- Nothing better than our lamb shank, slow coooked to perfection... simply falls off the bone.
- Slow Cooker Oxtail
- Sick of tired rushing home to cook for your loved ones.answer:slow cooker oxtail.
- Banana fritters
- Banana fritters ,mouth watering fritters,
- Pumpkin Fritters
- Pumpkin fritters, delicious, delectable and all the variations you can think of
- cucumber recipes
- cucumber recipes - The best spicy mousse you will ever taste, beleive me
- prawn cocktail
- prawn cocktail with spicy dressing and fresh lettuce
- We value your privacy
- Home Cooking Updates and News
- Subscribe to our Home Cooking Blog and get the latest Home Cooking ideas for Healthy, Simple and Wholesome Recipes.
- About us at Home Cooking Haven
- All about us @ Home Cooking Haven
We really hope that you will get great enjoyment out of cooking this recipe as well as eating it, and sharing the experience where ever you go.
Don't forget to come back to Home Cooking Haven to see what's cooking and until we meet again..........
Copyright 2014 Home Cooking Haven.Com. All Rights Reserved.