The renovation of the kitchen is 60% done, and all the recipes on this site are good to go, so don't go away, browse through and you will find losta recipes to try!
Chicken Walnut Salad
This salad packs a punch, it is sweet, tangy, salty and crunchy, and it can be presented in many different ways and used on many different plates you dish up.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Lettuce 170g washed
- 4 eggs, boiled and cut into wedges
- 2 apples, cord, halved and sliced
- 100g dried canberries
- 100g goat's cheese
- 15ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- 60ml plain yoghurt
- 60ml Mayonnaise
- 15ml sugar
- 5ml Poppy seeds
and to finish
- 50g walnuts roughly chopped
- Bring water to boiling point and insert chicken breasts and reduce heat slightly and boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cut into strips.
- Scatter the lettuce on a serving platter, followed by the chicken, eggs apples, cranberries and cheese.
- TIP: 1 tsp of salt in water can be used to soak the apples in for about 10mins, to prevent them from turning brown
Dressing and Finish
- Whisk all the ingredients together until well combined
- pour the dressing over the prepared salad and scatter the walnuts over.
- Serve immediately
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com