Olive and Tomato Panzanella Salad
- Tomatoes (variety) cut to your liking.
- 1 red onion, sliced.
- 100g pitted green olives and sliced.
- 100g black olives
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 5ml (1t) Dijon Mustard
- 2 garlic cloves chopped.
- 5ml (1t) each salt and ground pepper
- 5ml (1t) dried thyme.
- ½ ciabatta, torn into rough chunks
- 30ml (2T) olive oil.
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Lightly mix all the ingredients in a large non-metal Bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Mix through.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread the chunks on the prepared baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic over and mix through.
- Toast in the heated oven for 7-10 minutes, or in your Air Fryer for approx. 3 minutes, (shaking once or twice) or until golden brown and crispy.
Spread the salad out on a large plate and sprinkle the rest of the basil over. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com