Tagliatelle with Asparagus and Feta
This is such a simple dish to make, and can be used as a full meal, or a delicious salad.
Hope you have fun making it!!
- Moderately Hot
- 250g tagliatelle
- 2T Olive Oil
- 2T finely chopped parsley
- 1T finely chopped fresh mint
- 250g fresh asparagus, cut into pieces
- 200g canned artichokes
- 200g feta, crumbles
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the packet instructions until just done.
- Drain and toss with the olive oil, parsley and mint.
- Set aside.
- Steam the asparagus for 1 minute (it must still be slightly crunchy)
- Add the asparagus, arthichokes and feta cheese to the pasta and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
And to enjoy this meal even more please see below for a delicious Olive and Tomato Panzanella Salad.
Olive and Tomato Panzanella Salad
- Tomatoes (variety) cut to your liking
- 1 red onion, sliced.
- 100g pitted green olives and sliced.
- 100 black olives
- Lightly mix all the ingredients in a large non-metal bowl,
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine or Balsamic vinegar
- 5ml (1t) Dijon Mustard2 garlic cloves chopped
- 5m (1t) each salt and ground pepper
- 5ml (1t) dried thyme
- Mix all the ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Mix through.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30mins
- ½ Ciabatta, torn into rough chunks
- 30ml 2(T) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Spread the chunks on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle the garlic over and mix through.
- Toast in the heated oven for 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Spread the salad out on a large plate and sprinkle the rest of the basil over. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve! A delicious salad as a great touch to add to your Tagliatelle!
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com