Apple Cobler Crumble
Apple cobbler crumble is a delicious dessert that combines the classic flavors of apple pie with a crumbly, buttery, and slightly sweet topping,
Indulge in a slice of heaven with our exquisite apple tart, where the delicate balance of sweet and tangy flavors dances on your palate.
This recipe is easy to make and can be enjoyed on its own or served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
The crispy, tart Granny Smith apples pair perfectly with the warm cinnamon and sugar, making it the ultimate comfort food for any occasion.
Whether you are looking to impress your guests or just satisfy your own sweet tooth, this recipe is sure be a hit.
And you can get it together in a short time.
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Granny Smith Apples, cored and sliced
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 5x5 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon together in a bowl using a pastry blender or fork until crumbly
- Reserve 3/4 cup flour mixture to use as topping.
- Sprinkle a light layer of flour mixture into the prepared baking dish, top with a layer of apples. Continue alternating layers of flour mixture with apples, ending with apples.
- Sprinkle top apple layer with reserved 3/4 flour mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and topping is lightly browned, 30 to 35mins.
- If topping begins to brown too soon (before apples are tender) loosely cover with Aluminium Foil .
Allow apple cobbler crumble to cool for 10 minutes before serving. One of the simplest recipes you will come across.
Brussels Sprout Salad
Every bite tells a story of craftsmanship, inviting you to savor the simple pleasure of life, one heavenly slice at a time.
But..... we are not finished, we thought we would like to give you a recipe for a delicious caremelized brussels sprouts and chicken salad to start with, so prepare to embark on a culinary adventure that will define your perception of brussels sprouts.
- 4 chicken breasts fillets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2T wholegrain mustard
- 1T olive oil
- 1T buttter
- 300g Brussels sprouts
- 2T brown sugar
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brush with the mustard, and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil over and roast for 15mins or until done.
- Shred the chicken and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the Brussel sprouts for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the sugar over and stir -fry until the sugar has melted and slightly caremelised slightly.
- Season with salt.
- Arrange the lettuce on a large platter.
- Arrange the chicken and sprouts on top and serve.
This article was printed from Home-Cooking-Haven.com.com